I love it too... if only it weren't so darn bad for you! There must be SOME vitamins in there, surely!?! x
mmmm mac and cheese! i love mixing in extra cheese (like mozzarella) and then veggies like mushrooms and broccoli :)
oh my, that is Kraft Mac and Cheese right? I love it, I love it more than I should. My uncle sent me over 13 boxes of it via airmail and I have 8 left - that plate is my temple! x
Wow, that looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it too... if only it weren't so darn bad for you! There must be SOME vitamins in there, surely!?! x
mmmm mac and cheese! i love mixing in extra cheese (like mozzarella) and then veggies like mushrooms and broccoli :)
oh my, that is Kraft Mac and Cheese right? I love it, I love it more than I should. My uncle sent me over 13 boxes of it via airmail and I have 8 left - that plate is my temple! x
Wow, that looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment