Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Tunes

Sooo. I've been eyeing many a blogs Music Monday posts for quite some time. I am obsessive about music (to say the least) so the idea of this excites me greatly :). But I get on my blog when I can, and this is rarely even every day, or even more than once a day. So I've decided that since I'm now participating in Much Love Monday's, why not just start doing a music post on Tuesday? Why not indeed.

And so "Tuesday Tunes" is born.
Yaayyy!
(Clever title, eh?)

I shall try not to be overly opinionated in my choices of music and to be rather open-minded musically.
(I don't want to be seen as a music snob.)
But truthfully, this is my blog, so it will be about my taste in music, yes? ;)

Today's pick is brought to you by The (ever enchanting and lovely) Cardigans.

I've known about this group for a few years now, but like, in the back of my mind. I stumbled across this song online a couple months ago and instantly remembered how much I love them. If you ever have the opportunity, please give them a listen. You won't regret it.

My current fave: "You're the Storm"

So what do you think? Any thoughts/opinions/feelings about either the idea or the song/band? I would love some feedback!

I hope everyone is having/had a great Tuesday! Huzzah! I'm off to bed. Night!

xoxo

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Carolina said...

I loved the song I even downloaded it!

The Fashion Bloggess said...

wow! great post as per usual!
LOVE your blog sooooo much!
Such an inspiration! Definitely
bookmarking you righttt now!
Hope you can stop by mine
sometime :) xx

molly said...

love the song! and beautiful video too...